tongue in cheek and foot in mouth


Jan 10, 2011

Talking about sex with girls

Actually I think it might be more grammatically correct to say "Talking with girls about sex". Sex with girls would be a different topic, but being a girl maybe the title "Talking about sex with girls" might intrigue you more. But that is not today's topic.

Boys talk about sex all the time.  According to researchers the average male turns their thoughts to sexual intercourse 13 times a day – a total of 4,745 times every year. In comparison, women think about sex just five times day – or 1,825 times a year, which is reasonably often.

Being a bit of a tom boy from way back I have heard alot of male conversations about sex, and I am sure that I have heard the more R rated versions.... not XXX, but it's not very often that I have heard women, apart from my closest female friends talk frankly about sex.

One such occassion when women I vaguely knew were talking about sex was some years ago when I was working for a city council. It was one of those around the water cooler staff room conversations.

There she was in all her glory.... tall, gorgeous, blonde, perfectly shaped bottom, ample tits, tight fitting clothes. To put it bluntly every teenage boys wet dream. We will call her Babe.

Anyway, here was Babe lamenting about her unsatisfying sex life. Her boyfriend, who was a looker in a beef cake no brain kind of a way, was unable to bring her to orgasm. She certainly had alot to say about his inadequacies. She asked for my advice. I was a bit taken aback, cos she hardly ever even looked at me. So I made some suggestions on what they could do. Babe insisted that they had tried it all.

OK... how about telling him what you do to make yourself come when you mastabate?

She insisted that she didn't "do that".  That is was "disgusting". Of course I didn't believe her but she was insistent. Turns out that she had never had an orgasm in her whole 27 years.

Now fellas, I know what you are thinking. How could that possibly be true. However, I then learned that 3 of the six women in the group claimed not to wank.

You are kidding me?
Nope.

OK..... so you want your boyfriend to do all the work then?
Yes Babe does. It's his job evidently.

So I pointed out that if she cant bring herself to orgasm what chance has her boyfriend got? Diddly squat I'd say!

Well, listen up nerdy indies guys. Next time you are drooling over some hot babe... you are wasting your time. 1) She only likes beef cakes, 2) it will be lame, and 3) she will make you feel inadequate and you will start questioning your manhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment