tongue in cheek and foot in mouth


Feb 2, 2015

Biohazards

"Biological hazards, also known as biohazards, refer to biological substances that pose a threat to the health of living organisms, primarily that of humans."

Well, that pretty describes my close up Biohazard experience. The only threat though was to the band member himself.

My room mate in New York was always getting asked out on dates by rock stars. This time it was some guy from Biohazard. She was freaking out about it and considered not going. Then she asked me to come along like some kind of ugly girl chaperone. I thought this was worth a laugh so off we went.

We met this guy outside the movie theatre. He was already drunk and smelly at 11am and kept trying to stick his tongue down her throat. He had a six pack of beer with him. We bought popcorn.

So in we went... and I can't even remember what the movie was. We sat down and no sooner had the movie started when we realised that he had already downed the six pack.

He passed out. We watched the movie and then we left. We left him there snoring.

I reckon if I played in this band I would have to drink myself stupid too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UJXafdjQbs


No comments:

Post a Comment